LEAP Research Center is established with the aim of providing corporations and the business world at large with sound measurements based on scientific methods. Our center primarily assesses and evaluates employee productivity, engagement, employee loyalty, employee and customer satisfaction; runs researches in these areas; and works in collaboration with corporations in order to build effective strategies in light of these findings.
Corporate reports include:
- The distribution of general problems
- The type and amount of services given to employees
- The distribution of the sessions
- Average number of sessions
- Numbers of crises, traumas and critical incidents; their natures and outcomes
- The areas, districts and ranks that most frequently encounter issues, and their needs
- Trend analyses
- Action suggestions regarding issues
- Return on Investment calculations in accordance with international EAP standards
- LEAP system security is inspected by an independent audit company.
- Acting in accordance with ethical principles, we take every care to ensure employee privacy.
- In order to encourage the use of the services, the employees are given the opportunity to use the consultation phone lines anonymously.
- Employers do not have access to the personal and private information of employees, nor can they, under any condition, request such information; this is guaranteed by a special clause in all contracts.
Customer Satisfaction Evaluation Program
In order to better understand employees’ experiences, demands and needs pertaining to our services, we regularly conduct employee satisfaction surveys. Members also have the opportunity to give us feedback regarding our programs by calling our dedicated customer line.