With their comprehensive experience in the emotional and behavioral health field, our experts in the psychological counseling unit evaluate each individual with utmost care and help them develop the best coping strategies.
Our expert psychologists provide counseling on work- life balance, the effects of personal problems on job performance, and the effects of challenges or problems in the workplace on private and family life.
Employees can either use the counseling phone line, or request face-to-face counseling. Sessions are planned according to the individual’s needs, in the best manner possible to resolve the issue at hand.
Our experts give assistance on issues such as:
- Emotional wellness
- Lack of self-confidence
- Coping with stress and pressure
- Performance anxiety
- Panic attack
- Relationship issues at work and in private life
- Social phobias
- Anger management
- Burnout syndrome
- Dealing with loss and grief
- Adapting to change in work and personal life
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Effective communication at work
- Changes in work environment