Industrial Psychology utilises scientific research to provide an in depth assessment of corporate human resources practices and individual/organisational behaviour, motivation of workforce, corporate culture and group dynamics.
It aims to support businesses to evolve and enable positive interaction among staff, respond to employee expectations and make corporate targets a reality.
Human Resources Practices
- Preparation and update of business analyses and job descriptions
- Creation of a recruitment, training and performance assessment system or analysis and improvement of existing systems in line with the processes
- Research and project work on attitudes, satisfaction, engagement, and motivation of employees
- Projects to reduce negative interaction among employees
- Corporate culture and inter company leadership analysis
- Employee psychology tduring corporate restructuring
- Corporate solutions for employees to help establish work-life balance
- Special programs for specific groups (e.g. women employees) in accordance with equality at work principles
Industrial Psychological Counselling services are provided within the Employee Assistance Program.