Sleep problems affect approximately 23% of all workers, resulting in lost productivity and serious increase in errors and accidents. Research shows that about 90% of people experiences sleep disturbance problems at some point in their lives while about one third suffers from persistent insomnia. (National Sleep Foundation, 2012)
LEAP Healthy Sleep Program for Employees
- Evaluation of sleep problems
- Analysis of sleep patterns
- Determination of personal sleep/wakefulness cycles
- Education and counseling about effective sleep habits
- Screening, information, and guidance for sleep disorders such as insomnia, sleep apnea, or restless legs syndrome.